About Legacy Leadership Forums
At Legacy, we understand this sense of calling to be a leader in Christ’s Kingdom. We know it is difficult to find an encouraging community that gets your world and can help you develop your leadership. We can help!
We desire to inspire, encourage, and equip God’s marketplace leaders to live and lead from a personal, powerful, and passionate relationship with Christ; seeing them transformed through godly relationships and discipleship.
- To the King, Jesus Christ
- Know Scripture and be transformed by it
- Give time to prayer and listening to God for direction
- Journey with a community of believers
- Be disciples of Christ
- Humbly receive counsel
- Engage in education opportunities
- Continue to learn and grow
- Our work is sacred
- Worship through our stewardship
- Care for our employees, vendors, and customers
- Manage God’s creation with care
- At home
- At work
- In our Community
- We believe in the Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments as verbally inspired by God and inerrant in the original writings and that they are of supreme and final authority in faith and life.
- We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into Heaven, and His present life there for us as High Priest and Advocate.
- We believe Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary and is true God and true man.
- We believe in one God, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost.
- We believe the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures as are presentative and substitutionary sacrifice; and that all who believe in Him are justified on the grounds of His shed blood.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God; that he sinned, and thereby incurred not only physical death but also spiritual death which is separation from God; and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature, and in the case of those who reach moral responsibility, become sinners in thought, word, and deed.
- We believe in “That blessed Hope”, the personal and imminent return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
- We believe that all who receives by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God.
- We believe in the eternal security of the believer.
About Legacy Leadership Forums
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is eligible to join Legacy Leadership Forums?
A business owner/partner and/or the decision maker of a particular location of business.
What are the benefits of joining a Forum?
- The value of being part of something larger than ourselves.
- The bottom line impact of being part of LLF in our family, business, and community.
- The impact of controlling debt.
- What it means to be an excellent Godly leader.
- What it means to others when we lead excellently.
- Community service opportunities.
What is the time commitment to a FORUM?
One five hour meeting per month, including a meal and relevant Bible study.
Where do you meet?
The meeting can vary from business to business within your FORUM. In some cases the meeting may be held in the same location each month.
When does a FORUM meet?
This varies from FORUM to FORUM. The starting time and place is decided by the members to best fit their schedule and usually fills a half day.
What is the cost of joining a FORUM?
There is no fixed fee. We are a not for profit 501(c)3. The suggested donation amount is $225.00 per month; although many members give substantially more.
How many members are there in each FORUM?
Usually no more than eight members.
What other obligations are there when belonging to a FORUM?
You will need to commit to ten of the twelve meetings per year. There is also a confidentiality commitment that must be signed.
Why would I want to give up this much of a time investment?
Proverbs 11:14 is very clear. “For lack of guidance a nation (business) fails, but many advisers make victory sure.”
May I visit a FORUM to experience what it looks and feels like?
Yes! By all means! You come as a guest to observe and learn, but you cannot participate in the discussion. (Subject to clearance from the FORUM)